Sales

|

7 MIN READ

Real estate digital marketing

Realtor utilizing Real Digi Ads for their real estate digital marketing

Paid Search PPC Digital Advertising

When someone performs a search on Google, the search engine scours its index for highly relevant content in the order it thinks will solve the searcher’s query. This is why content is king with Google search. Google uses the Pay Per Click (PPC) model for paid search engine digital advertising (see PPC Advertising on Google Search for more information). With PPC, you only pay when a user clicks on your ad (hence ‘ pay per click’). This method of realtor digital advertising incentivizes search engines only to show the ads to the most relevant audiences. 

A PPC bid (or keyword bid) generally used in Google Ads, is a bid placed in a pay per click auction to ensure ad placement at the top of search results. Advertisers bid on specific keywords or keyword groups in an attempt to acquire ad space for relevant terms related to their business. However, what most advertisers don’t know is that ad placement on Google is not solely based on bids, but quality score too. 

Google’s quality score is determined by the relevance of keywords, ads, and landing pages. Based on your quality score, your realtor digital advertisement on Google may be above other Realtors, and you may even pay a lower Cost Per Click (CPC). It might sound complicated, but it’s actually pretty easy to do.

When you create a new realtor digital advertising campaign with RealDigiAds on Google Search, RealDigiAds has already done most of this for you. For example, if you bid on the keyword “New York City Co-op for Sale,” your ad might show up in the first spot on the Google results page. This is because Google offers advertisers an easy way of putting their business message in front of their target audience. PPC advertising is a great way to build your pipeline of Realtor leads and to promote specific listings because your target audience is searching for what you are advertising.

Digital Display Advertising on Google

Google Digital Display Advertising features display ads on the Google Display Network. Display ads are shown to users across two million-plus websites, Youtube videos, and applications that are a part of the Google Display Network (GDN). The Google Display Network reaches 90% of internet browsers while all other advertising networks combined (i.e., Microsoft Network – Yahoo, MSN, Bing, etc.) make up the remaining 10%. With GDN, Realtors have the option of either selecting specific websites to display theiradsor picking a category to target advertise (this is where Google will place display ads on websites that are the most relevant). Display ads are great for building your brand in your target market as well as promoting specific listings or communities. 

display and search ads sample.png